Sunday, January 13, 2013

Annandale's Lighthouse Tofu Expansion and Special Combo Menus

We like Vit Goel (Lighthouse Tofu) in Annandale so much I have a member card that I have no idea what it does other than track how often we go there. By now, our profile should include our love of hamul pajeon soon dubu with mushroom spicy and chum churum soju. In fact, our last dinner before heading south for the holidays was to Lighthouse. Imagine our surprise when we stopped in after our first haircuts of the year and saw the restaurant space had expanded and they were offering a new special combo menu.
 I love Korean menus that tell me I'm saving by ordering more.
 We selected Special Combo A.
Love the seafood pancake (hamul pajeon).
 Hello gorgeous.
Fresh kimchi, one of the pan chan offered.
 Jejuk, spicy pork.
Soon Dubu with Mushroom Spicy.
***
Sooo good. Time for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment