Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mosaic District Matchbox Dinner

Finally getting over my jet lag and catching up on a backlog of food experiences after a big trip this month. Pre-trip I had a chance to spend some quality time with the hubs. We went to see Captain America at my favorite movie theater, the Angelika, in the Mosaic District in Merrifield. The movie was surprisingly good. Following the movie, we stopped in Matchbox for a quick bite. I am constantly surprised how much I like the dishes. The Chinatown location was so crowded that I had often avoided it. I'm glad that we have been giving Matchbox a second shot. 
 Shrimp and white bean salad with frise and arugula.
This was a nice tasting salad although it would have been better with more than three shrimp.
Pepperoni Roll 
I saw this delivered to another table and it looked so good I had to try it. I nice alternative to pizza.
Sliders and onion strings.
I love the pickles on the sliders.

No comments:

Post a Comment