Saturday, March 30, 2013

Kabob Palace Takeout

The husband has been super busy at the office this last week. His building has been under renovation for the last few months, and they finally finished the new gym. While he's finishing up work, I've been running on the treadmills, getting my exercise fix in. We picked up some kabob combos from Kabob Palace afterwards. Calling ahead before we head over is a must. KP is a zoo every time we go there, and it's nice to cut down the wait.
Chicken and ground beef kabob with salad, rice, spinach and chickpeas.
***
The hubs loves Kabob Palace the best, although I'm really interested in trying out the karahi, or Pakistani curries made with either chicken or lamb, at Ravi Kabob. We tried to stop by Ravi with a friend on Saturday, but we arrived right at prime time family dining time and no tables were available. The hubs finally saw some karahi on one of the tables and I think I've convinced him that we need to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment