Friday, May 17, 2013

Hong Kong Palace

This week has been super busy at work, juggling an intern, anxiety over lack of movement on authorization for a new job announcement for my departing coworker, and trying to wrap up a big research project. The hubs had a business trip, so we headed out for dinner after work the night before he departed. 
Dan Dan Noodles
Sauteed Watercress
Zhong Dumplings
Chengdu Bacon
Pork belly with sauteed onions and spicy peppers.
Beef and Vegetables in Spicy Sauce
***
We ordered so much food, we had tons of leftovers. I ended up consuming the leftovers the next two evenings home alone, while working on all the things I couldn't take care of in the office.Sigh. Hopefully things will settle down at work so I can get back into my running routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment