Friday, May 17, 2013

Lorien Hotel Spa and Butcher's Block

My sweet husband gave me the gift of relaxation and pampering with a Caviar Dreams facial at the Lorien Hotel Spa. While I have quibbles with the spa's online reservation system, the experience once I stepped through the spa doors was pure bliss. My aesthetician, Ludmilla, was great, the right amount of massaging the face, neck and head, with relaxing treatments to arms and feet too. 
After a luxurious 80-minute treatment, I took a shower and quick steam in the locker room, before heading over to the Butcher's Block to pick up a bottle of sparkling wine and cheese.

Bottles of Red 
Charcuterie and Cheese Case
Three Cheese and Meats Assortment ($15)
The Butcher's Block staff put together a nicely composed cheese and charcuterie selection with blueberries, tart green apple and spicy mustard. They also make what looked like nice sandwiches on freshly baked baguettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment