Friday, December 27, 2013

Neopol Smokery at Union Market

Neopol Smokery is located to the far righthand side of the Union Market, and is one of my favorite counters to visit when I stop by Union Market. The first time I went there, I had the most fabulous toasted bagel with cream cheese, smoked salmon, red onion, capers and sliced tomato. It was oh so utterly delicious and satisfying I was unable to indulge in oysters as planned, yet felt no remorse. 
This time, I ordered a half pound of hand sliced smoked salmon. This was a very popular item, and we were the second to last customer to order a half pound of smoked salmon before they ran out for the day. So worth the wait.
Norway-inspired smoked salmon with scrambled eggs, sliced onion and capers on a baguette.
When I arrived home with my provisions, I surprised my sweet hubs with the packet of smoked salmon. After quickly scrambling some eggs and putting together the smoked salmon sandwich on a baguette from Lyon Hall Bakery, he too was enjoying the fruits of a Union Market excursion. I only wish it was closer to where we lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment