Saturday, July 13, 2013

Back Home in the Kitchen

I was gone for 10 days, which is the longest time since we were married that my husband and I have been apart. We go grocery shopping together every week, so I knew he could take care of procuring foodstuffs for himself. When I came home though, he admitted he was useless at preparing food for himself every day. 
After a long work week, we went to the grocery store to stock up our barren refrigerator. Instead of heading out to a restaurant in the rainy weather, I set about cooking up something nice for my hubs. With all of the rainy, I think DC summer weather was colder than Brisbane winter...
Roasted tri-tip steak with baby yellow potatoes and carrots.
Cauliflower with cheese sauce.
***
Morning Menu
Bagel topped with tomato and mozzarella cheese, and bagel topped with bacon and fried egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment