Sunday, July 21, 2013

Gom Ba Woo

Some days I feel like it's just too hot to eat soon dubu. My husband would disagree with me, and loves to eat Japanese curry in the dead of summer. We had recently tried out a new Korean restaurant I found online, Gom Ba Woo. It's located next to "Jiggle Jiggle BBQ". When the husband was recently craving some Korean food, we headed to GBM. 
Soju and pan chan, a nice way to start out.
Steamed Mandu
I love the flavor, and the method of steaming on this steam pan. 
Yuk Gae Jang
Spicy beef soup with egg, vegetables and noodles.
Cabbage and pork noodle soup.
***
The staff is really lovely and the atmosphere is very homey and nice. The one downside of the small dining room, is that one loud table with a screaming child and parents who ignored the screeching, can disturb the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment