Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Dinner

Every day should be a day filled of sweet gestures and words of kindness and love. My husband is not a fan of the mass commercialized holidays. We had the worst commute home, boxed in by bad drivers and angry drivers all trying to head towards Route 50 and 66. Then we forged on through an impromptu stop at Whole Paycheck to pick up something nice for us to eat together as we non-celebrated Valentine's Day. Best part was cooking dinner together. The husband adeptly handled the steak cooking task while I prepared the cheese plate and vegetables.
Ribeye for Two with arugula salad, roasted cherry tomatoes and sauteed eryingi mushrooms.
***
Glorious welcome back dinner with my sweet husband. Every day is a good day when I can spend time with my best friend. Hope everyone else had a wonderful day full of happiness, friendship and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment