Sunday, November 24, 2013

Clarendon Cava Mezze with the Girls

It's been a while, but I finally caught up in person with two lovely ladies for Sunday brunch. Unfortunately it was also 28F. Brrr. 
Harissa, olive oil and kalamata olives with pita bread are delivered to the table. 
Spanikopita
Pasta with cheese and poached egg.
Waffle with Nutella, bananas and whipped cream.
Farro with cheese and mushrooms.
Cava Fries with feta.
***
Our first plates arrived before our drinks did. Our waiter was pretty nonexistent, which is what I was prepared for, having read the yelp reviews. We didn't share plates, although I had offered. Some people are just not the sharing kind. I enjoyed the spanikopita and farro, although I should have had a green salad instead of the spanikopita. With one cocktail each, brunch was less than $30 each with tax and tip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment