Monday, June 9, 2014

Chasin Tails in Falls Church

We have been busy taking care of various home improvement tasks and settling in all month, so I've been super lax in updating and writing the pending posts. I think the house is coming along though, and for the most part it's starting off fairly organized. The hubs has taken to sticking assorted boxes in the crawl space, which I'm doing my best to stay out of. The exterminator has set a number of traps and we've evicted a number of uninvited squatters. One night on the drive home, we debated what to eat for dinner and stopped for an impromptu meal at Chasin Tails. We were there on a Thursday night, so we were finally able to order their feast for two.
Dozen Oysters
Bag of fun in Nawlins Hot Whole Shebang Sauce.
I forgot how spicy the super hot version can be. We were dripping sweat buckets. I should have ordered hot.
Mixture of crawfish, shrimp, snow crab legs, mussels, sausage and corn.
I liked not having to choose which seafood to order. The crab legs were pretty good. I liked them much more than the crawfish, which tend to be so much work for such little bites of meat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment