Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Return to Soi 38

Following a farewell happy hour on an office rooftop, I joined my husband and his office mates for a late dinner after they finished giving a video conference briefing to colleagues overseas. Looking for something other than the regular Sichuan, we tried out Soi 38 for dinner. This was my second time and I had recently sent my husband there for a business lunch. Both my husband and his lunch guest were really pleasantly surprised by the menu and the dishes they shared. Since he had originally thought of going to Panache, my recommendation saved him from a boring business lunch.
Pineapple fried rice with shrimp.
Larb gai
Great appetizer to share with a few people. Love the lime and fish sauce flavors.
Piping hot tom yum soup that we shared in a theatrical presentation.
We also ordered the Gai Tod (fried chicken with two sauces), and gai lan (Chinese broccoli) side.

No comments:

Post a Comment