Saturday, April 13, 2013

Turning a Healthy Leaf

With the thrall of winter being pushed aside by the recent sprint into summer-like weather, I've been getting back into a running and walking routine. Each week, I do my best to tally over 20 miles of exercise, although some weeks are easier than others. In addition to the exercise, I've been cleaning up my lunchtime routine as well. Although I still love the tender beef and mapo tofu from Sichuan, it tends to plaster itself to my midsection.
Devon and Blakely salad $5.50
Mixed greens, edamame, chickpeas, tomato and red wine vinaigrette.
Pret Salad $7.95
Spinach, beets, carrots, roasted red pepper, avocado, cherry tomatoes, pine nuts and couscous.
Whole Foods Salad Buffet $5.00
Rapini, green beans, mixed greens, edamame, chickpeas and cherry tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment